Notice: Array to string conversion in D:\inetpub\vhosts\atmt.aut.ac.ir\httpdocs\core\components\spform\model\spform\spformclass.inc.php on line 166
1. Recycling the cellulose of jute of the carpet industry waste using the enzyme process.
2. Development of pilling properties of knitted fabric of polyester/viscose.
3. Determination of the optimum mix design of polypropylene in concrete to obtain lighter weight and higher strength concrete.
4. A method for making antibacterial textile of nylon.
5. Technical knowledge of scenting the worsted fabrics in the industrial scale.
6. Technical knowledge of tinting the black dyed fibers in worsted spinning.
7. Weight reduction of felts in car industries using hollow polyester fibers.