The Mission of ATMT is:
Development of applied researches to upgrade the level of competitive advantages and increase productivity, efficiency and competitiveness of the textile and clothing industries of I.R. Iran by;
1. Improving scientific relation between the University and Industries based on natural requirements.
2. Increasing the scientific and technical potential of the textile industries and transferring technical knowledge and advanced technology to them.
3. Developing and/or creating of new applications for textiles and designing new textile products.
4. Upgrading of applied academic researches, commercializing and enforcing them.
1. Recycling the cellulose of jute of the carpet industry waste using the enzyme process.
2. Development of pilling properties of knitted fabric of polyester/viscose.
3. Determination of the optimum mix design of polypropylene in concrete to obtain lighter weight and higher strength concrete.
4. A method for making antibacterial textile of nylon.
5. Technical knowledge of scenting the worsted fabrics in the industrial scale.
6. Technical knowledge of tinting the black dyed fibers in worsted spinning.
7. Weight reduction of felts in car industries using hollow polyester fibers.