Equipments (Laboratories and Workshops)
- Fiber Physic Laboratory
- Quality Control Laboratory
- Spinning Laboratory
- Color Science Laboratory
- Optical Microscopy Laboratory
- Polymer Chemistry Laboratory
- Fiber Science Laboratory
- Spectroscopy Laboratory
- Textile Chemistry Laboratory
- Textile Finishing Laboratory
- Electricity&Electronic Laboratory
- Fabric Laboratory
- Thermal Properties of Textile Laboratory
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- Synthetic Fiber Workshop
- Short Staple Fiber Spinning Workshop
- Long Staple Fiber Spinning Workshop
- Weft Knitting Workshop
- Warp Knitting Workshop
- Weaving Workshop
- Printing@Finishing Workshop
- Electrospinning Workshop
(All the above mentioned Laboratories and Workshops are research partners of ATMT research Institute)
1. Recycling the cellulose of jute of the carpet industry waste using the enzyme process.
2. Development of pilling properties of knitted fabric of polyester/viscose.
3. Determination of the optimum mix design of polypropylene in concrete to obtain lighter weight and higher strength concrete.
4. A method for making antibacterial textile of nylon.
5. Technical knowledge of scenting the worsted fabrics in the industrial scale.
6. Technical knowledge of tinting the black dyed fibers in worsted spinning.
7. Weight reduction of felts in car industries using hollow polyester fibers.